DWR Website
Comments or Suggestions

Please supply as much information as possible on the form below so that we can reply to your comments or complaints. When you click on the "Submit" button, the information you provide will be e-mailed to the Department of Water Resources. Please do not leave comments of an emergency nature on this site. In case of emergency please see the contacts listed below:

Oroville Spillway Information – to get information about the Oroville Spillway incident, please call (800)-248-7026

State Water Project – to report incidents and emergencies related to SWP facilities – (916) 574-2714

Flood Operations Center – to report flood incidents or obtain river forecasts, general water conditions, and flood information – (800) 952-5530

Governor’s Office of Emergency Services (State Warning Center) – to report incidents and emergencies related to hazardous materials or spills – (916) 845-8911

* This information is required so we may respond to your request/comment.

* Name:
* Email Address:
Phone number with Area Code:
Organization Name:
Street Address:
City, State, Zip:

* Comment:


The Comment Form is posted in accordance with the Citizen Complaint Act of 1997 so that individuals can register complaints or comments related to the performance of this agency.